Sunday, August 18, 2013

From the sketchbook...

I don't have any deep thoughts to share at the moment, but I do have some silly stuff from my current sketchbook. My sketchbook is filled with drawings for book ideas, drawings from real life, and drawings that serve no purpose other than to amuse me. I'll make it a point to post stuff from it on a regular basis.

This is me food shopping:


This is me mowing the lawn:


I saw this guy on the road:



A cat reading the morning paper over breakfast:



The next two are from a new book idea I'm developing. I don't want to give anything away just yet; the book is still in its infancy. I will say, however, that it involves a pig who can't stop laughing.


And there's also a sheep.





6 Comments:

At August 21, 2013 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Lilly said...

Your drawings are really amazing. Keep up the great work!

 
At August 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Bryan Langdo said...

Thanks so much!

 
At August 21, 2013 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Jambo said...

Absolutely LOVE them Bryan, WE WANT TO SEE MORE LOL. Thanks so much for linking in to the Kid Lit Blog Hop

 
At August 22, 2013 at 4:42 AM , Blogger Bryan Langdo said...

No problem, and thank you. I'll post more again soon!

 
At August 23, 2013 at 12:57 PM , Blogger ccarpinello said...

Hi Bryan. I'm always in awe of illustrators. My stick figures leave a lot to the imagination! Thanks for sharing. Cheryl, Hop Hostess

 
At August 26, 2013 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Bryan Langdo said...

Thanks, Cheryl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home